JAMB RESTRICTS THE USE OF NABTEB RESULTS FOR DIRECT ENTRY
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Examinations have announced that the National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB) A’level results will no longer be accepted as a requirement for direct entry admission into tertiary institutions.
- LATEST: JAMB ANNOUNCES NEW CUT-OFF MARK FOR 2O22 ADMISSION.
- 2022 UTME: JAMB PICKS AUGUST 6 FOR MOP -UP EXAMS.
- BEST WAY TO REPRINT YOUR JAMB MOP-UP SLIP 2022/2023.
- ASUU EXTENDS STRIKE BY 4 WEEKS.
- 2022 UTME: JAMB RELESES THE RESULTS OF THE JUST CONCLUDED MOP-UP EXAMS
JAMB’s registrar, Professor Ishaq Oloyede made the disclosure on Thursday, July 21, during the 2022 policy meeting which was held at the International Conference Centre in Abuja.
Oloyede stated that the directive is from the minister of education, Mallam Adamu Adamu and it takes effect from the year 2022. Those who have already obtained NNABTEB A’level results prior to this date will be able to use them for admission.
Your questions and thoughts about this should be shared in the comment section.