POSSIBLE THINGS LASU ASPIRANTS SHOULD BE AWARE OF
It’s important for you as an aspirant of lasu to know more about the university you are aspiring for. Why? Because lack of knowledge can make you loose your admission and many more. So in this article,I will be sharing you things you will need to know as an aspirant of lasu.
1. Please Note that lasu jamb cut off mark still remains 190 irrespective of the meeting Institutions just did with jamb, cut off mark for Lasu still remains the same.
2. Lasu has added more interesting courses to its courses e.g physiotherapy, quantity survey, special education, environmental science and many other course not mentioned above.
3. Please note that Lasu does not conduct exam for post utme instead they do screening where you divide and calculate your JAMB SCORE and O LEVEL RESULT to obtain your screening Score.
4. HOW TO CALCULATE/OBTAIN YOUR SCREENING SCORE
Divide your Jamb Score by 8 (50%)
Your answer is over 50
Calculate your O LEVEL RESULT (50%)
A1 = 10
B2 = 9
B3 = 8
C4 = 7
C5 = 6
C6 = 5
Your Answer over 50
Total over 100
Kindly note that Lasu does not have a particular overall Cut off Mark for any course but the higher your Score,the higher your hope for Admission
5. Please note that there is Stream 1 & Stream 2
Stream 1 => Regular without entrepreneurship
School fees ₦58,049
Stream 2 => Regular with Entrepreneurship and will be issued certificate after the Entrepreneurship program
School fees => ₦51,500